RAGS ticket requests in here please.

Hi All.

If anyone's got a spare please let me know... I'll even taxi you there and back and promise to stay sober.

I can't really afford anything over face value so not interested if it is.

Cheers.

If anyone has one ticket for tommorows game I will be forever grateful. Please PM message me if you have one!

Many thanks

If you guys need tickets call the ticket office.

I bought a ticket, but cant go due to my flight being cancelled.

Called up the ticket office and got a refund, so my seat in 102 must be for sale through the ticket office.

A guy pmd me and explained, that there is a long waiting list, so really no need to call the ticket office.

Sorry but i was not aware of this.

you need to ask to go on a waiting list<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:22 pm --<br /><br />no longer need ticket, had my name down on waiting list for cancellations at mcfc and they hav just foned and i now have 2 tickets

kitnskye said:
you need to ask to go on a waiting list

-- Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:22 pm --

no longer need ticket, had my name down on waiting list for cancellations at mcfc and they hav just foned and i now have 2 tickets

Well done Kit', you deserve it as my oh my you've tried. Shout loud and proud, fuk everybody.

try phoning at 9 am tomorrow when the ticket office opens, i was advised before i got my tickets that if there were any left that is when would be best to get some from mcfc

Skint said:
MouldensChippy said:
Well done Skint, you've probably just done more harm than good by quoting from someones PM. In case you didn't realise it stands for 'PRIVATE message', just turn it down privately.

No wonder any flow of possible tickets to people who want them have dried up (if I had one, you wouldn't be getting it).
And i think you're conveniently missing the point as well-does it say Touts and Travel forum ?No it doesn't,does it?
Dont be giving me your half-baked morality code,fella-he knew the score, face value only here, and tickets suddenly drying up have got nothing to do with it(that'll be more to do with the fact it's less than 24 hours before the first derby we're expected to win for years-but dont let facts get in the way,will you?). I wasn't going to comment further on this -but sticking up for someone who's trying to make a quick buck out of other blues speaks volumes about you.

can't argue with this tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.