RAGS ticket requests in here please.

Im still after a ticket if anyone can help, and while its frowned upon - i dont mind paying over face value if someone can sort me out?

1 ticket required please. I will keep checking back for pm's until 11am tomorrow. So if you get let down in the morning i will be able to meet up with you then.
Cheers

skint - although he might have been trying to 'make a quick buck', he was still offering you a ticket. i'd pay over the odds if i needed one and i sell less than face value when i'm not using mine. another thing is, is if your wanting a ticket to the derby, don't be a beggar and a chooser.

two tickets for sale due to flight cancellations, under scoreboard next to the away fans for added banter!! pm me if interested, cheers!

cleavers said:
john_1234 said:
two tickets for sale due to flight cancellations, under scoreboard next to the away fans for added banter!! pm me if interested, cheers!

Please remember that the buyer MUST have the access card to get in. City will not issue any duplicates for the derby.

I am in cheadle and will be attending the game with my GF! my two pals from dublin cannot come due to recent flight cancellations so it is their tickets that are for sale which i am in possesion of

john_1234 said:
cleavers said:
Please remember that the buyer MUST have the access card to get in. City will not issue any duplicates for the derby.

I am in cheadle and will be attending the game with my GF! my two pals from dublin cannot come due to recent flight cancellations so it is their tickets that are for sale which i am in possesion of

As long as its not just the paper receipts for an access or citycard they'll be fine, but if its only receipts they won't get in.

john_1234 said:

Pmd on behalf of my mate, are they still going? Cheers.
Bump. Ruv u rong time Jonny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.