Rags upset with City youth strategy (merged)

Next thing their women's team will refuse to play us.

Ah sorry, my mistake.

They should step up to the challenge instead of winging. Throw some money at it, seems to work for the first team. Oh hang on......

They should step up to the challenge instead of winging. Throw some money at it, seems to work for the first team. Oh hang on......

This is what they should be doing, but want the Quick Fix to keep their customers.... Invest the £250mil. or whatever it is that LVG has spent in the Academy, develop youth football and long term get the benefits.
They haven't been prepared to do this so fuck 'em.

I would welcome an equivalent youth development at another club in this country as it would benefit our nations youth.
Yes we may miss out on other prospects but it's healthy competition :)
Something the Vermin don't understand - they are the playground bullies, not the athletes.
Sadly, many of the owners of top clubs couldn't give a shit about this and would rather spend their cash on ready made players.

I think long term our owners will get the recognition they deserve from the Gutterpress/FA when quite a number of players, who have been developed through our Academy, will get more England call-ups.

I mean I can see a scenario where we develop a player, he gets released but comes back to haunt us, such as Daniel Sturridge.
I can see this more and more - only in the future hopefully we include sell on clauses when these kids move on, and become decent.

Its laughable to think they could get away with it, they don't/can't decide who is in any league, so will have to play who they're told to play, or forfeit points, at youth level or otherwise.

Its even more laughable/embarrassing that they even discussed it, or thought about complaining.
It's symptomatic of the inherent arrogance at that place.
They have spent a generation bullying and intimidating everyone to get their way, governing bodies , referees, it all came the same to them as the media bowed and scraped at the court of slur pisscan.
Now they are reduced to this type of petty whining, it shows have far they have fallen , but they still can't change that attitude.
This is the real world now ,raggies!

This reminds me of primary school when that one kid who brings a ball to the park and if things didn't go his way he'd pick his ball up and shout "I'M NOT PLAYING THEN" and fuck off!

Hahaha embarrassing this is from them lot!

I could only imagine, people complaining when the top local youth team poaches all the best players. Ye it was shit, if you lost one of your better players but I'd never back down from a game, even if I was to get hammered which I have many times. I just wanted to play football, didn't care if it was with the worst team of all time as long as I played, I was happy, I can sense United's methods are draining any happiness out of the kids. Come to think of it, that's another reason why British players are pretty average, playing to win rather than to learn and have fun, maybe once you get to 16, 17, 18, start taking it seriously. Do I even have to mention hypocrisy....

Well the rags are probably right it's unfair that we are hovering up all of the young talent.

However they didn't have any problems when they were doing likewise.

These clubs the dippers, rags and tarquins are a right bunch of babies.

This is what they should be doing, but want the Quick Fix to keep their customers.... Invest the £250mil. or whatever it is that LVG has spent in the Academy, develop youth football and long term get the benefits.
They haven't been prepared to do this so fuck 'em.

I would welcome an equivalent youth development at another club in this country as it would benefit our nations youth.
Yes we may miss out on other prospects but it's healthy competition :)
Something the Vermin don't understand - they are the playground bullies, not the athletes.
Sadly, many of the owners of top clubs couldn't give a shit about this and would rather spend their cash on ready made players.

I think long term our owners will get the recognition they deserve from the Gutterpress/FA when quite a number of players, who have been developed through our Academy, will get more England call-ups.

I mean I can see a scenario where we develop a player, he gets released but comes back to haunt us, such as Daniel Sturridge.
I can see this more and more - only in the future hopefully we include sell on clauses when these kids move on, and become decent.
Agreed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.