Rags vrs Swansea

ifiwasarichfan said:
When we lost to Arsenal and went so far behind it was the Derby and this game which were the straws I clutched at.

I fancy Swansea strongly to get something.

I honestly think our result will have an effect on their game.

Pam said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
When we lost to Arsenal and went so far behind it was the Derby and this game which were the straws I clutched at.

Exactly. If we don't beat Newcastle, all our straws to clutch are gone. Rags will stuff them about 5-0 if we drop points tomorrow. If we win however, then i wouldn't be surprised if Swansea get a draw.

Tricky_Trev said:
Pam said:
ifiwasarichfan said:

Exactly. If we don't beat Newcastle, all our straws to clutch are gone. Rags will stuff them about 5-0 if we drop points tomorrow. If we win however, then i wouldn't be surprised if Swansea get a draw.

This. It could be a reverse of Rags v Everton Wolves v Us we knew we were back in it if we beat Wolves they'd think the same :( MUST WIN TOMOZ.

If United are not on top of their game then Swansea have a very good chance of winning. They will not be under pressure and I can see at least a draw for the visitors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.