Rags vrs Swansea

If we beat Newcastle then I can see Swansea having a chance of getting something out of the game. If we slip up at all I reckon united will shit all over them.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
The ideal scenario is us beating newcastle 3 or 4 nil and the rags losing to an injury time pen due to a blatant dive by a swansea player.
Then rags conveniently forget about all the bad decisions they have got this season and blame the ref.

I can see swansea sneaking a draw.
Hopefully they won't roll over... cos' sunderlands rag rentboys will.

*sigh

hertsblue said:
depends if Swansea can manage to go the 1st 10 minutes without conceeding a soft penalty and harshly having a man sent off. With Foy in charge it wouldnt surprise me.

Swansea can keep the ball well but it depeds if they take any chances. Norwich went there and should have battered them but missed all thier chances and lost. Depends how clinical they are on the day

I'm worried about that early goal. If United are 2-0 up at half time it could turn into a rout.

Swansea were very good against us at their place and for 60 mins at the Etihad. But they did rather fold at the end of that opening match.

Swansea can play we freedom, they have no worries or pressures IMO they are a very very good passing side and I hope that Berts comments will spur them on to have a go at the rags irrespective of the outcome of our match. It has been shown this season that if teams go at the rags they can be undone, you only have to look at their opponents in Cl, and Blackburn. On paper easy for the rags the reality hopefully will be a lot different.

cibaman said:
hertsblue said:
depends if Swansea can manage to go the 1st 10 minutes without conceeding a soft penalty and harshly having a man sent off. With Foy in charge it wouldnt surprise me.

Swansea can keep the ball well but it depeds if they take any chances. Norwich went there and should have battered them but missed all thier chances and lost. Depends how clinical they are on the day

I'm worried about that early goal. If United are 2-0 up at half time it could turn into a rout.

Swansea were very good against us at their place and for 60 mins at the Etihad. But they did rather fold at the end of that opening match.

They have been relying too heavily on jaded old men. They look less and less capable of scoring loads of goals with every passing game. They looked utterly knackered on Monday, some of them.You can only go back to the well so may times with 38 year old midfielders. Maybe they're gone already. Maybe you can't win anything with old farts. That would be nice.

When we lost to Arsenal and went so far behind it was the Derby and this game which were the straws I clutched at.

I fancy Swansea strongly to get something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.