Rags vrs Swansea

There *is* a serious issue here.

On the penultimate games of the season, playing games at different times has a profound effect on the psychology of a club and the players and managers when results come in.

An obvious pun, but football has sold its soul to the devil.

I have written this game off. It would be great for Swansea to take points, but they will just have too much for them.

The ideal scenario is us beating newcastle 3 or 4 nil and the rags losing to an injury time pen due to a blatant dive by a swansea player.

I think we will probably win the last 2 games by a goal or 2 max as Bobby wont want to do anything stupid .The barcodes will have to be contained rather than battered and Leslie will turn out set up for one of his trade mark 0-0 bore-draws. Baconface will know all this and go out to score 10 in each of the last 2 games to smash the goal difference and hopefully it will backfire horribly.

Rammyblues said:
Glad we are playing first, no room for trying to go for a draw if the rags drop points against Swansea, we have to win end of. Arrogant rags are talking beating them by a cricket score to overtake our GD god I hate the fuckers Rags not Swans).

Perhaps they should think about the fact that their defence has been looking utter pantsville lately.

Helmet Cole said:
I think we will probably win the last 2 games by a goal or 2 max as Bobby wont want to do anything stupid .The barcodes will have to be contained rather than battered and Leslie will turn out set up for one of his trade mark 3-3 draws. Baconface will know all this and go out to score 10 in each of the last 2 games to smash the goal difference and hopefully it will backfire horribly.

Edited for accuracy.

If we win, the atmosphere at the swamp for their game will be shiter than shite. If they bother to turn up at all.

The welsh lot will make enough noise, the swamp will be anxious* and silent. (except for the Swans)

Going for a draw of 1-1, maybe even Swans 2-1.

EDIT: *especially if we beat Newcastle. Can see the scum players feeling it too, it slipping away. BUT only IF we beat the Geordies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.