Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
And as if by magic the nominees have just been announced for player of the month,there are 2 from City,do you want to take a guess who they are ? I'll give you a bit of a clue..............if you want

wow...that seals it. January POTM. Which one of them won the game at Burnley? I guess they were both shit too, maybe Danilo can get the February POTM nomination so we can save face at the potential embarrassment...

It's pretty depressing watching some of our "fans" putting so much effort in to rubbish one of the players who has helped put us in the position we are in now. I knew it was a mistake to come back into this thread. Fuck me.

It's not about that,some of my quotes are being brought up,so I'll defend them,but as I've been told on here I'm flogging a dead horse

Listen,I know I seem to be flogging a dead horse here,but you are trying to single out each and every comment to justify your own reasoning,answer me this if we playing tit for tat,how bad on a scale of 1-10 was that miss at Burnley you saw,and be honest

10, much like De Bruyne's title-crippling miss at home to Chelsea last season, but shush...because he plays prettier football than Raz.

Listen,I know I seem to be flogging a dead horse here,but you are trying to single out each and every comment to justify your own reasoning,answer me this if we playing tit for tat,how bad on a scale of 1-10 was that miss at Burnley you saw,and be honest

How good was his match winning goal vs Southampton in the 96th minute?

wow...that seals it. January POTM. Which one of them won the game at Burnley? I guess they were both shit too, maybe Danilo can get the February POTM nomination so we can save face at the potential embarrassment...

If his second shot at goal had gone in as well on Saturday,he would of had a great shout of being it yea,as we only have 2 league games in Feb :)

10, much like De Bruyne's title-crippling miss at home to Chelsea last season, but shush...because he plays prettier football than Raz.

Prettier football ? Jesus Christ he's 100 times the player Sterling will ever be,no need to be silly now,or as you call um endless stupid comments

This thread is a disgrace !

Hard to believe that City 'supporters' could be so negative about one of our own players who has been a key part of what so far has been a record breaking season.

Unbelievable ! Good job I'm not a mod !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.