Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by rapidCT, 22 Jul 2017.

1. karen7

karen7

As you have found out it's pointless argueing with those posters who go overboard and abuse him,by responding you just keep it going and annoy as many as they do,i'm not going to stick up for a player who is proving not to be very good,i stick up for the kids because they are kids and inconsistant and have plenty of time to learn.Anyway this thread is about raz not him or any of the other players

2. mosssideblue

mosssideblue

OMG - Busted by Dom - doubt I will sleep tonight :)
    At least I have been consistent and, if you dont want to see feedback of this nature, simply put me on ignore

3. mccity

mccity

Thread Killer
    This is a player who's autobiography might be interesting one day

4. Metalartin

Metalartin

Looked bright when he came on but nobody was in good space when he did work himself into good positions, very dangerous none the less. If only he could add some ruthless finishing to his game he'd go up several gears on the fear factor alone(would be a top 5 player easy his stats are already up there but he is missing consistency and a few finishing touches), defenders would end up the indecisive ones and beat(or kack) themselves before he even has to do much. At this moment in time defenders are expecting the pass and haven't got the belief he will find the top corner(nor does he).

I still think he can do it, I'm not saying he will but as Keegan would say...

Last edited: 4 Sep 2017
  5. Hungarian blue

Hungarian blue

I agree that he looked like a threat once he came on yesterday. Can't quite work out the purpose of Oxlade-Chamberlain these days and I used to be a bit of an admirer / defender of him.

6. jaigurugoat

jaigurugoat

xvideos content vetter
    Had 10 minutes on the right hand side and looked very dangerous. Funny that.

7. sir baconface

sir baconface

GPC, FOC and bar
    Bravo!

8. domalino

domalino

9. Bentheblue

Bentheblue

OS player of the month for August. Well deserved. He will also win the bluemoon poll.

10. Rolee

Rolee