Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raz to Henry on Sky: "If it's more instinctive with less time to think I'm much better. If it's through on goal and I have too much time to think I try to over-complicate things. That's when I do mess up at times. I have full confidence in myself and believe I'll get it right in time."
http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/11342225/sterling-seeks-striking-improvement
His natural movement and positioning is really pretty fantastic already, a lot of his goals are "tap ins" but you need the nous and instinct to get in those positions. Finishing is something you can get better at, being in the right position or making runs is a lot harder.

Another goal, another assist and another fine performance.

Gonna be really awkward when he gets shafted for YPOTY tonight.

Lovely performance,terrified Swansea.

Still needs to be stronger in the challenge and stop choosing to fall over as a first reaction though,it does him no favours.

Played exactly the same 'free role' today as in recent England-Italy friendly. Moved across the pitch, 'sewing' together short combinations.
Signs of some new tactical solutions?

Another goal, another assist and another fine performance.

Gonna be really awkward when he gets shafted for YPOTY tonight.

Yeah I think it sounds like Salah has won, apparently Guardiola said the team are all staying together tonight which would suggest nobody won either of the 2 big prizes.

Yeah I think it sounds like Salah has won, apparently Guardiola said the team are all staying together tonight which would suggest nobody won either of the 2 big prizes.

Can't argue against Salah but it's shit about ypoty because Raheem and Sane have been better than Kane this season, both have contributed more than just shooting every time they get the ball.

Can't argue against Salah but it's shit about ypoty because Raheem and Sane have been better than Kane this season, both have contributed more than just shooting every time they get the ball.

I could argue against Salah...

To be honest I don't think the players will care too much, but if they do, being overlooked might keep that fire burning under them just a little more for next season.

I could argue against Salah...

To be honest I don't think the players will care too much, but if they do, being overlooked might keep that fire burning under them just a little more for next season.

You could argue for Kev or even Dave but you couldn't say they've been robbed is what I meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.