Raheem Sterling - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand posts like this. Why should we bench our best and most in form player in the hardest match all season? Probably the game he’s looking forward to the most as well.
So he can play his best.

He has a history of being over-amped and then he underperforms.

Play him Midweek. Win at Hoffenheim. Start him on the bench. Bring him on around 65 minutes. And let him have a 30 minutes go at a tiring defense.

Yes, I agree he is our best plspla... But his backups (Sane and Mahrez) ate not chopped liver. They are almost as good. We slightly different skill set.

They’re also allowed to kick him from pillar to post with impunity.

Precisely this, they kick lumps out of him and the ref shits himself from the squealing scousers in the crowd and gives him nothing. I make it at least 2 obvious penalties he should have playing for us at Anfield.

Precisely this, they kick lumps out of him and the ref shits himself from the squealing scousers in the crowd and gives him nothing. I make it at least 2 obvious penalties he should have playing for us at Anfield.
Milner will head straight for him,he seems to be there new thug in the team

I think and hope this new Sterling is gonna rin riot at Anfield next week. I hope Pep brings up Liverpool's extra aggressive tackling on him up in his presser this week. Put something in the back of the officials mind should they try push it next week

Statistically he is the best player in the league right now, despite the talk I heard on the radio yesterday of Hazard being the best player in the world right now on form. The latter is a nonsense claim of course as Messi appears to be on better form based on his league stats (can't watch La Liga anymore) the performance I saw from him in his last UCL game!

I don't think Raz is a better player than Hazard but he is our form player and just seems to keep improving so, at 23 years of age, it's hard to know where his ceiling lies. The case for giving him one of the top few contracts in the squad grows by the game. A match winning performance at Klanfield would be a nice coming of age ;-)
Love Razza but Hazard's been by far the best player in the League. He's absolutely carrying an average Chelsea side.

But he’s been a fucking shit bag every time we’ve been back to Anfield so much so that Pep didn’t even trust him to play there in the CL last season completely unbalancing the team as a result.

Is this the time he steps up, not just as an improving young player, but finally into the proper star he may become as he enters his prime?

How good would a winning goal for Raz be? Fuck me I think I’d streak across Anfield if that happened!

So he can play his best.

He has a history of being over-amped and then he underperforms.

Play him Midweek. Win at Hoffenheim. Start him on the bench. Bring him on around 65 minutes. And let him have a 30 minutes go at a tiring defense.

Yes, I agree he is our best plspla... But his backups (Sane and Mahrez) ate not chopped liver. They are almost as good. We slightly different skill set.

Sorry Dax but I think this is bollocks.

He's our best winger. It's a must win game. You play him. It's that simple, he needs to get over his Anfield problem, and he's due a big performance in a big game.

Every time you bench him for Anfield you're just reinforcing some myth that he can't play there until it becomes reality.

He's 23 now, he's in the form of his life, time to put this to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.