Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon that the bale treatment might work in everyone's favour! Add to the fact they were whistling ronaldo who scored what..60 goals???? I think alot of players may be put off by that pressure!

Sterling's agent has already said Sterling is not ready to move abroad.

Thats another intersting point too, he's only 20 and has a very small child...you'd have to imagine he wants to be near home. Hell i would have wanted that at his age.

Unless missing out on Sterling leads us to signing Bale then there are no positives to us not signing him.

Aside from us having the best HG GK, there are a limited number of HG players who could improve us. The only 5 who would genuinely add quality to our squad would be Bale, Sterling, Wilshere, Ramsey and Clyne.

The only reason why I've mentioned these players is because of a lack in quality in those positions which we have.

Liverpool are throwing some bids around at the minute! bids for clyne, gaitan,benteke and a couple of others.......could they be in the money soon???!

I reckon Liverpool have at least 50m to spend even if Sterling stays so regardless it's worth getting their business done as early as possible. Especially so right now to combat the image if the sinking ship.

I reckon Liverpool have at least 50m to spend even if Sterling stays so regardless it's worth getting their business done as early as possible. Especially so right now to combat the image if the sinking ship.

I would imagine that the usual scenario is we have got sterling for a set figure and rather than the dippers sell him to us first and other clubs know they have a lot of extra dough the prices would be higher. gaitan and benteke would be decent signings for them to be honest.

I can believe that Rafa wants Sterling, but I'm not sure Real Madrid would go for it. For us, he's worth the money because he's English. To them, he's just another talented youngster. I don't know if they'd be willing to pay the English tax, especially with the exchange rate the way it is atm. If he was going to cost £40m, that'd be €55m to them. Bearing in mind Isco cost them about €27m, would they really be willing to double that fee to get a foreign youngster of similar potential? To put it into perspective, if they'd bought Bale this year instead of 2 years ago, he would have cost them an extra €20m, whereas if Spurs wanted him back tomorrow, they'd only have to pay £71m to give Real their money back. It's not a good time for European clubs to be buying from the Premier League. I hope this turns out to be the case, anyway.

How can we seriously consider this guy? i cannot comprehend it. Hes shit, hes drama queen, hes a liverpool player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.