Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's that good why are we the only one's bidding? Also anyone who put's their life at risk sucking Helium is a f'in thick c@nt.

In all likelyhood we are the only ones bidding because he wants to come to us and personal terms are all agreed. For what it's worth we may well be the only actual bidders for Pogba for the same reason.

With an agent who is happy to see him move clubs you would be very silly to look at his useful life as anything other than the length of his contract.

True. But we're buying him, expecting him to be here for a long time. And if he was to be sold we''ll get a hefty fee in return. Even if we buy him for £50 million and sell him in 3 years time for £35 million it's only costing us £5 million a year and will be shown as a profit on sale of asset in the balance books.

Perhaps this is a better way of looking at it. Whether we buy him for £40 million or £50 million, he's costing us near enough the equivalent of a Scott Sinclair a season.

Sorry if already posted but daily mail is carrying a story he flew back from Ibiza by private jet.
Wonder why he'd do that or has some third party laid it on for him ?
Maybe some of our plane spotters could tell who thre plane belongs to from the reg ?
It was that long ago the plane has probably arrived back from whence it came.

If he's that good why are we the only one's bidding? Also anyone who put's their life at risk sucking Helium is a f'in thick c@nt.

The 'life at risk' is a pretty poor argument

We are the only bidder(by the looks of it) because we are willing to pay top dollar and we need him in our team. And, for all you and me know, he might only be interested in joining us and has nothing to do with 'if he's that good'

How much do you value him at?

He wasn't inhaling helium

Though most weddings or kids parties I've ever been to have had people doing that.

Sterling certainly has pace but I'm not convinced by his ability on the ball. An upgrade on Navas but not hugely so in my opinion, though he still has time on his side to develop. De Bruyne looks quite good on the ball but fairly lack lustre when he doesn't have it (though I admit to having seen him only a few times).

They would clearly add something to the squad but I am not convinced either would really take us to the next level, domestically or in Europe. I hope I'm wrong though as we seem to be the favourites for both.

Only time will tell if they sign which I hope they do

2yocu1s.jpg

Let it go Brendan.
What does "Never Foget" mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.