Raheem Sterling

Lovely words, wish he'd expressed these feelings a while back and there may have been an even closer bond with the fans.

He's clearly quite a shy and very private person, and he's been an important part of our success. Never been a moment's trouble, despite the press' campaign to paint him otherwise.

Top professional, excellent at what he does. Think it's probably quite good timing all round, wish him every success at Chelsea and I'm sure he'll do very well for them.

He was great for City. A total grafter and a huge part of our success. He was hardly ever injured and was the ultimate team player. We all know he wasn't the most clinical finisher but as a winger, especially in 2017/18 and 18/19 he was fantastic. I think we will miss him but it was probably the right time for him to move on and I wish him well for the future. His last contribution was his brilliant and crucial assist for Gundo's first goal in the title-winning match. A fitting send-off for Raz.
It's a fairly straightforward calculation that he probably wouldn't have been in my first choice 11 for big games, and certainly wasn't in Pep's, but he walks into the first eleven of nearly every other club in the world. Says a lot about him and us, but agree it was the right time. Pep improved him so much in the early years, but their relationship has looked strained since Lyon and I think his England performances last summer proved to himself that he can still be the main man. No regrets unless Chelsea start to constantly win the league because of him.

I read that….’and to the fans, what a bunch of cunts‘ But obviously he couldn’t say that, lol.

In any event, thanks for the dedication and the brilliant moments Raheem, once again, good luck at Chelsea, you’ll be missed by most here.

I can’t wait till next season if he’s clean through on goal v Eddie and puts it wide,mind you people will say he missed on purpose if that happens,but deep down we all know the reason he would of put it wide.
You know full well thats not what will happen, he'll clinically bury it bottom corner typical City style.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.