Raheem Sterling

Very nice words. Best of luck to the man, he has been a great player for us but the time was right for him to move on imo.

It's about the right time for both city and sterling to move on, it's been done the right way and no bitterness or name-calling and blaming anybody, plus the club got back their investment from Liverpool so again good bit of business

sterling, was not everybody's cup of tea, and It's easy to pick out why ? But nobody can say he was not 100%, and he did give everything to help the club and pep, but for me sterling was not a natural striker and should not have been labelled as a striker, this is where the problem started with sterling and the pressure it put on him under pep

the club should have not just been happy with just going with a single striker in aguero for 4 or 5 years because we all knew aguero was injury prone, so it put the pressure on the others to score the goals and sterling was one of them

it's funny but sterling did score plenty of goals, but every time he missed it was the miss that stuck out the most
good luck to sterling, and you won us plenty of silverware and earned our respect

Not su much bad, I think us especially will be just fine, and we had little choice I just don't see it as a particulary great deal for any party. I find it a very odd transfer.
Fair enough. I thought it was a great deal for at least us and Sterling. And a good deal for Chelsea.

We get 50 million for a player with 1 year left who's not happy with the role he finds himself in.

Sterling gets paid the most money he has ever been paid. (Apparently more than we were offering) and potentially a starting role.

I say potentially ( as Chelsea's manager is kinda like Pep.) You have to proof you deserve it. Your money cost don't matter. But still.

It's good for Chelsea coz they had to change something up.

As for step up. There are no step ups from Real, Barca, Bayern, Liverpool and us. As it currently stands, those 5 are the top teams in Europe. Maybe not Barca at this very moment.

When you play at one of type teams, there are only lateral moves. But you can challenge yourself by going to a slightly lesser team and willing them to greatness.

So overall I thought it was a great deal for everyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.