Rallying cry #together

''City till I die, City till I die''.....''Blue army, blue army, blue army!'' ''Pep Guardiola's blue and white army!'' ''Never felt more like singing the Blues'' We have to keep on singing simple repetitive songs that keep the noise level's up all game.

No brainer. I'm a City fan and all I want is for my team to give 100% on the pitch. Do that and you'll get the same from me. This team CAN be sublime. On Saturday I would love to see them beat Spurs by playing the kind of football we know they can. Time to go toe to toe believing we are better. Let's put a marker down here and have a real fooking go the rest of the season.

Well said, we need to support every player on that pitch. I said in a post which has been deleted,that I felt sorry for Bravo but we need to get behind him and the whole team. Can you imagine what their morale must be like?

City, City, City. Come on the Blues.

Brilliant rallying cry with you 110% we stand behind our club in the face of attacks from the enemy. We give the players our support on Sat and they will deliver.

So this thread is basically like the Band that carries on playing as the Titanic slowly sinks, when instead they should be working together to throw Claudio Bravo overboard for opening the flood gates?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.