Rangers Thread - 2023/24

About right.

Attachments

• 2f5de0ec-3b9b-4d12-9e39-bda98bd95af6.jpeg
    2f5de0ec-3b9b-4d12-9e39-bda98bd95af6.jpeg
    57.1 KB · Views: 15
Yeh cannae beat a wee Paddy Power video

It’s almost as if Wednesday night even happened ; )

Oliver Glasner, Philipe Clement and Muscat are the three in the running for the Rangers job.

Lampard out the running. Some good news at last. His media pals down south were doing their utmost to get him the job but thankfully we’ve declined

Would be absolutely delighted with Clement or Glasner. Muscat not my first choice but is still a massive upgrade on what’s went before

This sums up perfectly the level of utter delusion within the Gers support. No matter who absolutely shite they are, get a bit of the Staunch shit going and off they go down the same blocked rabbit hole of insanity. It’s fucking glorious to witness. As soon as they get a new manager, he will be the new Messiah, ready to conquer Christendom, until he isn’t and another scalp is taken by us as he is hounded out the door.

What was that Einstein said about insanity? ;)

Attachments

• 00f01569-c6c1-41b1-869d-2374c2425f23.jpeg
    00f01569-c6c1-41b1-869d-2374c2425f23.jpeg
    38.3 KB · Views: 12
This sums up perfectly the level of utter delusion within the Gers support. No matter who absolutely shite they are, get a bit of the Staunch shit going and off they go down the same blocked rabbit hole of insanity. It’s fucking glorious to witness. As soon as they get a new manager, he will be the new Messiah, ready to conquer Christendom, until he isn’t and another scalp is taken by us as he is hounded out the door.

What was that Einstein said about insanity? ;)
Was it ‘Celtic are winning the treble this season’?

Was it ‘Celtic are winning the treble this season’?
I didn’t not think I actually said that, but even if I did, it should have been, as you are a farce of a team. I knew that, said that, preseason. We had that game at Killie were we were absolute shite. Where Rogers tactics were causing the flow of our play to be done sturbed and we paid the price.

Think of it this way. You don’t win it and someone else does, they will have won only one less trophy than you over the last ten years.

There’s sunshine in that too.

But, you lot won’t be worried, you have that Co efficient to glory in. But, there’s a big green and white fly in that ointment, just as we are about to overtake you on trophy’s won, and leagues, even post death capute, we might just improve in Europe too. Even if we don’t, we still rule the roost here and that’s better than any fucking Co efficient bollocks. And you know it. Or should.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.