Rangers Thread - 2023/24

Did you watch the highlights?
Was pretty simply explained that because a Kilmarnock defender played the ball in that still above, that that’s why the goal was allowed to stand.

Try again….
Nope. That was the only explanation they could see for an obvious error.

The player is offside as soon as the pass was made.

They actually went onto to say maybe the pass wasn’t meant for that player(it obviously was) maybe it was for the player 20 yards to their left hahahaha. Now i am the first to slag off Celtic players but even I would not try and say he put a ten yard pass 20 yards in the wrong direction

Try again

Still offside when played in before it hit the Kilmarnock player by the letter of the law.
Absolutely this.

Ffs try to defend this is worse than magic defending the dive!

What is wrong with these people? Just hold your hands up and say you got away with one (again)

Rangers got away with a ridiculous decision against Livi couple of weeks ago. Obvious push and VAR didn’t tell referee to look at it.

Rumours are Clement announcement imminent

Who would you prefer, apart from Sooooouuunessssss?
Clement would be first choice

Muscat I know wants the job and has connection to club and I’d be happy enough with him

No to Lampard , Eustace and McInnes

Every appointment carries risk. As someone mentioned earlier we were all over the moon with PLG and that was a disaster from start to finish!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.