Rangers Thread - 2023/24

Παναγιά μου! Think that's Rangers first defeat to a Cypriot side. Seem to recall them having some tight games against Anorthosis back in the 1990s but never actually losing. As Craig Brown would have said: 'there are no easy games in Europe these days...'

Παναγιά μου! Think that's Rangers first defeat to a Cypriot side. Seem to recall them having some tight games against Anorthosis back in the 1990s but never actually losing. As Craig Brown would have said: 'there are no easy games in Europe these days...'

That's a bit of an upset, can't use the minnow tag as an excuse this time ;)

I remember those games. I’m sure the second set of games Ketsbia was with Famagusta. They were actually quite decent

That tonight was just a shambles. I get the pitch was horrendous but FFS that was a hard watch

I remember those games. I’m sure the second set of games Ketsbia was with Famagusta. They were actually quite decent

That tonight was just a shambles. I get the pitch was horrendous but FFS that was a hard watch
Not for us. They looked better than you and they looked utter shit. All of they duds are on three or four year contracts. That ducks you up because who, apart from you lot woukd buy them?

You never know. :)

Attachments

• e39c0243-3097-4aa4-8fa2-0fb1e8602a71.jpeg
    e39c0243-3097-4aa4-8fa2-0fb1e8602a71.jpeg
    14.6 KB · Views: 18
Chronic performance. Only player who looked like they bothered to put a proper shift in doesn't even belong to Rangers. How's it got so bad since 2/3 years ago and winning the league and getting to the Europa final? Startling drop-off and doesn't actually look fixable quickly either. Long old season ahead for them now.

Sadly there is when you play Scottish teams.

Chronic performance. Only player who looked like they bothered to put a proper shift in doesn't even belong to Rangers. How's it got so bad since 2/3 years ago and winning the league and getting to the Europa final? Startling drop-off and doesn't actually look fixable quickly either. Long old season ahead for them now.
We collapsed that year. But since it’s been business as usual. And that business is keeping them as also rans They had a field day yesterday, even though we played well. They play a bunch of waiters, ranked 293 and get beat. It should have been more than two, they missed a couple of sitters.

The flight home will be a right laugh. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.