Rate The Food At The Etihad Out Of 0-5 ;-)

jrb

Firstly, I've never eaten anything under cooked or raw at the Etihad. :-)

I've eaten a few steak pies, they've always been piping hot, and have tasted nice.

I've done hospitality on 2 occasions on freebies. The food was decent enough. Can't remember what I had.

Overall I can't fault or complain about the food at the Etihad.(bar the prices)

Food rating 4.

Last edited:
I have 1 maybe 2 at the most pies each season depending on KO time.

They're reasonable but the hot drinks and beers pull the scores down.

Food: 4.5 lack of brown/ketchup at times
Hot Drinks: 2 wrong tops jammed on, powdered crap not stirred properly
Beer: 2 wouldn't go in a pub more than once that did the quality of beer we sell.

The pies are actually alright and usually properly cooked and hot so can’t really complain, but they are such a rip off.

I’ve never eaten any of the other food so can’t comment on it.

I usually have a steak pie at the match which is pretty good. Beer is indifferent some of the stall food outside is OK but I don't have it very often.

I don't eat at the stadium at all, there isn't much care and attention taken in any of the kiosks. Sometimes I grab a bag of chips from the chippy but that's rare.

The cheese and onion pie is quite tasty, the.pastry is pretty hard though which let's it down. Would give it a 4.
The chips are also good. Give them a 4.5

The chicken wraps are nice and well priced, the pies are pretty good. As well, done legends lounge once and the food was very good
4.5 from me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.