Rate The Food At The Etihad Out Of 0-5 ;-)

I haven't eaten anything inside the stadium for a few years. However, the Northern Soul Grilled Cheese and Pancho's Burritos stands outside the ground are top notch, and serve the same quality food as their cafés in town (albeit at a higher price).

Food rating for both: 5.
Totally agree. Both decent and much better quality than inside the stadium (non corporate)

I occasionally have a pie (chicken balti) which are ok but usually overcooked with almost burnt pastry. I had a Bovril once but it was so salty it was undrinkable. I usually have a London Pride which is so much better than Asahi. With the season card discount I don’t find the prices to bad and certainly a lot cheaper than you’ll pay at other grounds. 3/5 from me. I agree with a previous poster that they should provide brown sauce and ketchup

Quality for a stadium good 4.5/5
Cost compared to other stadiums /events is okay,compared to high street but for what it is ie in a stadium 4 /5

As a vegetarian the choice is poor. A few years ago they did a chips and vegan chilli - which was nice and filling and reasonably priced. But that was removed from menu and became Nachos and cheese sauce- dreadful. This year is a wrap with a pretend meat product - had it once and left an awful taste that I couldn't get rid off.

On the whole I prefer chips and peas from Maine Road Cafe - tasty, reasonably priced and supporting local business.

Pies are ok we’ve had better probably a few seasons ago we’re really good, chips are good not had the other stuff but it looks good The issue I have is the pies fall to bits and so difficult to eat Cornish pasties were developed to allow the miners to eat with dirty hands we need a pie technician to develop a pie that’s easy to eat without one of those PC wooded forks I rate 4

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.