Rate The Food At The Etihad Out Of 0-5 ;-)

Yesterday seems to have been the change for next season. half the amount of chips, smaller wraps and apparently changes to the tea and coffee brands.
No more chips for me for that amount at those prices.

One thing I have never understood is people who eat junk food at football grounds and pay extortionate prices to do so.

You could go and have a decent meal in a nice restaurant before the game for a similar price.

Last edited:
Guy next to me had a pie during the first half and I just thought he had big hands, but seemingly it’s the new size ones.

Don’t buy them anyway since Bowens stopped supplying them.

One thing I have never understood is people who eat junk food at football grounds and pay extortionate prices to do so.

You could go and have a decent meal in a nice restaurant before the game for a similar price.

I think it's just convenience. People are traveling or the kick off times mean they don't have time to eat before leaving, or just aren't hungry then. By the time they get to the ground they are so they buy something. I personally wouldn't pay those prices but then I'm a tight wad lol.

Decent restaurant meal for about 5 quid?

Probably mentioned before, but £3.15 for a carton of warm still water seems unbelievable. Not a season member so no discount on this, but the price has gone up by a crazy amount the last couple of years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.