RB Leipzig (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

What on earth was that first half? The goals we conceded were awful, Dias and Akanji turned far to easily by the attacker. Rodri must have had his lowest ever pass accuracy percentage. As a team we could barely string passes together, we were all over the show.
The subs changed the game, Ake thankfully sorted out the defence and Doku gave us a greater threat going forward. Think that is our get out of jail card played though. We can't afford another 45 mins like that again, in any competition. Leipzig were pretty speedy going forward.

Was watching match on 2 different channels.
At the start when showing team sheet etc. both had stadium as " City of Manchester"!!!
Same on a highlights programme just watched

Was watching match on 2 different channels.
At the start when showing team sheet etc. both had stadium as " City of Manchester"!!!
Same on a highlights programme just watched
They always do that due to advertising rights with the Champions League, Etihad aren't an official sponsor of the competition so they change it on the tv programs and official literature. They do the dame with the Emirates too I think.
There are loads of weird rules with Champions League advertising, I was told by someone who works at the stadium that they have to put tape over the makers name on the TVs on the concourse as they're not made by an official sponsor. Why they sell different beer on Champions League nights too.

They always do that due to advertising rights with the Champions League, Etihad aren't an official sponsor of the competition so they change it on the tv programs and official literature. They do the dame with the Emirates too I think.
Never realised that.

Seems a bit silly when the players are running around with etihad and Emirates on their shirt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.