Re: Kompany's red card and appeal? (merged)

Re: Foy ... Fergie's woman

BlueRiz said:
buckshot said:
I'm disappointed in myself for believing that the bent reffing was over. After this reminder I'm convinced that City isn't going to win anything domestically this year, the FA simply won't stand for it. They saw to it that Barry wouldn't be available today and now Kompany will be out for both legs of the CC semis and the Spurs match.

That red card will surely be overturned when City appeal against it cos every f*cker in the world can see that Kompany's tackle didnt sanction a fookin red! Foy is cnut ... just wanted to give Rags an opprtunity to get revenge for 6-1. Ref is a motherfucker!
Won't get overturned, guarantee it right now.

Foy ... Fergie's woman

You can tell something is wrong when you trust UEFA/FIFA officials more than the FA. The number of awful refereeing performances we have had this season is unbelievable.

Kompany's red card and appeal?

I am not familiar with the rules, but can we appeal the red card and minimize the time Kompany is suspended? Obviously it was a *cough* questionable decision by Foy, so surely we would have a case if we appealed?

Re: Kompany's red card and appeal?

It will get seen as a two footed challenge, won't get overturned in my opinion.

razinho said:
BlueRiz said:
buckshot said:
I'm disappointed in myself for believing that the bent reffing was over. After this reminder I'm convinced that City isn't going to win anything domestically this year, the FA simply won't stand for it. They saw to it that Barry wouldn't be available today and now Kompany will be out for both legs of the CC semis and the Spurs match.

That red card will surely be overturned when City appeal against it cos every f*cker in the world can see that Kompany's tackle didnt sanction a fookin red! Foy is cnut ... just wanted to give Rags an opprtunity to get revenge for 6-1. Ref is a motherfucker!
Won't get overturned, guarantee it right now.

So basically Foy the cnut and any other ref are just the masters on the pitch. They have the appeal process for a reason otherwise just fuck the "appeal process" off to totally

Chris Foy went into a bookies this morning and put a £100 bet on United winning at City and Kompany to get sent off and got 1000-1 odds ............ where's News International when you need them??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.