Readers comment in the MEN regarding our Academy

Shirley

I have copied the following readers comment from the MEN on an article regarding our academy.
Can anyone confirm if these are simply words from a rag in disguise or do we actually have these issues at Platt Lane?

"First and foremost having been a regular visitor to the Academy at Platt Lane I find it a total shambles, the players who are not in the starting line ups on a match day just roam about the place will nilly with little or no organisation, the management are the same and it looks like a Sunday afternoon tea party at times, I hear the personel who work for the Sports Company that steward the site talking about how United are doing, how many goals will Rooney score etc etc FGS this is a MCFC training ground, an Academy that builds for our future and the place is a shambles, one I am afraid reflects in how a regression at this level has set in.
In essence I believe too many personel at Platt Lane show very little focus or dedication and clearly a lot of them have got their priorities wrong, could you imagine S.A.F. allowing this to happen at their Academy? NO neither could I....."

Shirley said:
I have copied the following readers comment from the MEN on an article regarding our academy.
Can anyone confirm if these are simply words from a rag in disguise or do we actually have these issues at Platt Lane?

"First and foremost having been a regular visitor to the Academy at Platt Lane I find it a total shambles, the players who are not in the starting line ups on a match day just roam about the place will nilly with little or no organisation, the management are the same and it looks like a Sunday afternoon tea party at times, I hear the personel who work for the Sports Company that steward the site talking about how United are doing, how many goals will Rooney score etc etc FGS this is a MCFC training ground, an Academy that builds for our future and the place is a shambles, one I am afraid reflects in how a regression at this level has set in.
In essence I believe too many personel at Platt Lane show very little focus or dedication and clearly a lot of them have got their priorities wrong, could you imagine S.A.F. allowing this to happen at their Academy? NO neither could I....."

RAG all day!! Reasons below

If he's a regular vistor why doesn't he know the name of the "sports company stewards"
Doesn't name any names
Mentioning "United" instead of red cunts/rags/scum
Who's S.A.F?? Pisscan

Shirley this helps out ;)

The poster of that comment is a guy called Ted Knott a supposed blue, who never has anything positive to say, he is well known for it on the MEN site, he isn't taken seriously on there for obvious reasons, so all that he posts is taken with a pinch of salt

He has been at it since the days of The Pink, he was a regular letter writer back in the day....

big blueballs said:
The poster of that comment is a guy called Ted Knott a supposed blue, who never has anything positive to say, he is well known for it on the MEN site, he isn't taken seriously on there for obvious reasons, so all that he posts is taken with a pinch of salt

He has been at it since the days of The Pink, he was a regular letter writer back in the day....

Ah, yes, Ted Knott of Droylsden. Glad to know that the closure of the Pink (and hence lack of its Postbag feature) hasn't robbed him of what seemed to be the sole purpose in his life. :)

Doesn't make any more sense now than back in the day, mind.

petrusha said:
big blueballs said:

Ah, yes, Ted Knott of Droylsden. Glad to know that the closure of the Pink (and hence lack of its Postbag feature) hasn't robbed him of what seemed to be the sole purpose in his life. :)

Doesn't make any more sense now than back in the day, mind.

I remember a letter of Mr Knott's appearing on the sports letters page on Ceefax shortly after Barton's cowardly attack on Dabo. Far from advocating punishing Barton, Ted reckoned he should've been knighted!

Guy who runs Academy is a United fan. Goes to swamp whenever he can. Academy lost its soul when JC removed. Get Cassell back with Lakey involved . Dickov Goater and find a real coaching expert pref not a rag and let's bring the Academy back to life.

Won't be long before Rekkik Suarez Henshall all disappear like Roman Angel did. Pozo and lopes look the best. Loads of hype but not substance. Was never sure on Rekik . Still young but despite what the more hopeful and positive blues amongst us say he is never ever gonna play for us despite the hype and hefty transfer fee. Bit sad when blackburn sign him on loan for substitute cover. Who actually signs these players??? I don't like not seeing our boys get through to our first team and that we end up developing for other teams and I know that is part of the harsh system we see from our opinion houses. But why oh why oh why do we continue to lose EDS games and youth games? Surely if our first team arent using our players then we should have really strong EDS teams and youth teams with positive results? We don't have that many on loan do we. Three questions for me would be are the players good enough? Are the coaches good enough? And do the coaches work hard and care? If it is no to any of these then our Academy is going to continue to plumit. I do still believe we can rescue it though and get things right. Despite my concern I have faith. CTID

Hughes been allowed to shift JC to a side roll and bring in inferior staff is the last horrific legacy that Hughes will leave at our club. I hope that this ofsted style criteria for each coaching session that was talked about recently is meant to weed out weaker staff at the club. Get the Spaniards over and let see what they can do

I wouldn't be surprised if it is like that. Besides most of the staff that work there are rags anyway!
we need a new system in place where at an interview people are asked who they support, do we really want our youngsters being staffed by rags?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.