Reading not yet a sell out!

mr t said:
This is why our stadium is big enough - we struggle to sell tickets now.
What complete unthinking bollocks.

1) We have sold out every home league match for 29 months, nearly 50 matches.

2) From a business point of view, any sell out means lost revenue, thus an increase is needed.

Just had a look on the O'S

Reading must have released half of their allocation because the O'S is selling the upper tier above the away fans

Other than that there is the odd single seat here and there but the match is pretty much a sell out - well it would be if Reading had filled their end.

Chris in London said:
Just had a look on the O'S

Reading must have released half of their allocation because the O'S is selling the upper tier above the away fans

Other than that there is the odd single seat here and there but the match is pretty much a sell out - well it would be if Reading had filled their end.

Only seems to be a handful of tickets left though. Those seats left on the planner will sell today

SWP's back said:
mr t said:
What complete unthinking bollocks.

1) We have sold out every home league match for 29 months, nearly 50 matches.

2) From a business point of view, any sell out means lost revenue, thus an increase is needed.

The terms "struggle to sell tickets" really irks me, and it's always used about games which are sold out. I remember someone claiming we'd "struggled to sell tickets" for United away once because they'd gone down to 3000 points or something. Probably the same people who go on about empty season ticket seats as though the club should be ashamed.

We've sold out every league game for years now. This game will be a sellout despite shit opposition and being on one of the most awkward days of the year for many. Having them available on the club website does not represent "a struggle".

The phrase when used on here annoys me unreasonably and nearly as much as the phrase that people are "slagging players off". Grrrrrr.

west didsblue said:
mr t said:
37 seats left on the OS and 4 days to go. Should be a real struggle!

Indeed - I'm cacking my pants that we might not be able to shift the remaining 3 dozen or so tickets!

On a separate matter, tickets for the Watford game are selling like hot cakes - this morning the planner was showing plenty of rows of available seats in most first tier blocks but shit loads have disappeared to the point that there are just single seats available in all blocks apart from those at the North Stand end of the ground.

M18CTID said:
west didsblue said:
mr t said:
37 seats left on the OS and 4 days to go. Should be a real struggle!

Indeed - I'm cacking my pants that we might not be able to shift the remaining 3 dozen or so tickets!

On a separate matter, tickets for the Watford game are selling like hot cakes - this morning the planner was showing plenty of rows of available seats in most first tier blocks but shit loads have disappeared to the point that there are just single seats available in all blocks apart from those at the North Stand end of the ground.

Christmas presents I would imagine! Be great if the club have to open up CB3.

Watford is an affordable match for people priced out of attending regularly so it's no wonder it's selling quickly. They'll bring a number (I've been relocated out of 216 as a Seasoncard holder) so hopefully it'll be a good atmosphere and a positive result for City.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Seeing as we should be beating this lot 10-0 without getting out of 1st gear then I can see why people would skip it.
1) No game is that easy, we should win, but we should win every home game, we are more than capable.

2) Surely everyone would want to go to a game in which we won 10-0 anyway?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.