reading tickets selling fast {merged}

Didsbury Dave said:
Online sales has crashed due to high activity.

I remember this happening for the Hamburg game.

That's great news. Means they are selling.

Now I have I missed your apology?

Didsbury Dave said:
Online sales has crashed due to high activity.

I remember this happening for the Hamburg game.
It wasn't working on Sunday, has it been down ever since ? Took 4 attempts to get through on the phone too, including 1 session of 20 minutes before getting cut off.

Ticket buying at City, for popular extra games, continues to be hard work, its one thing we could do with sorting out. It can't be that difficult surely, god help us if we get to a final.

They could devise a numbered queueing system for being on hold at City. A robot voice tells you what number you are in the queue etc.

395 dots left ;-)

there going to have to open the top tiers, if they get there fingers out they should sell up at the ticket office along with online sales

dont know what the ticket offfice are playing at here, say a family of five want to go, there isnt much left to keep them together on the planner,they are going to lose sales if they dont open up the tops

marco said:
dont know what the ticket offfice are playing at here, say a family of five want to go, there isnt much left to keep them together on the planner,they are going to lose sales if they dont open up the tops

we are a familly of five as I am trying to get the wife into coming to the games, having finally managed to get through to the ticket office, I was told my best bet for 5 together would be through Hospitality.

The guting thing for me is that i am making the 100+ mile trip anyway on the saturday for my mums birthday, already folked out £150 for a hotel and could have just reserved the 4 seasoncard seats as normal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.