Real Madrid (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

For those of you who think we will end up with bayern in the second leg flights to munich direct from manchester are currently £45, on the monday the week the 1st leg of semis will be (29/04), or you can pay an extra £12 on trip.com to have the option of getting your £45 back. Not a bad price at all......

Very pleasing performance given that two or three players were 'off the boil' tonight we had to do without KDB.

Two lucky deflections and one 'worldy' from a guy who couldn't do that again if he tried a hundred times. That sums up Real tonight. Moaning, diving overrated shithouses, not least Bellingham, looking every inch the slapped arse faced spoiled brat that he is.

The tie isn't won yet, but something tells me that it will be by half time next week. Bring it on.
Good summary.

Yes but it was scheduled to be that before they even got to the CL 1/4 final and drew City, so they weren't "given 10 days off", so had they got to their cup final they would have played at the weekend.

Sometimes things aren't a conspiracy :)
Fact is, we looked fresher than 'ten days of no games' Madrid. They're not used to teams turning up at their gaff and being on top.

Delighted with the result away from home. Real threw everything at us but it wasn’t enough, whilst I felt we have an extra gear as we weren’t perfect.

First half I felt we took one too many risks playing the high line and got punished as we didn’t have Walker. Second half was better and it took excellent goals to unlock their defence. They got an equally good goal to level it so no real complaints. Hopefully we can get a few early on Saturday with a changed team and just manage the game out to keep us fresh for next week. I expect another difficult match, more so than last year, but am confident we’ll win it by a couple of goals.

Bit of a luxury that our weakest link has the most goals across all competitions of any player in the EPL.
Most goals having had two months out. We just have to accept that some of our fans don't understand footy.

I think we should get our own back by removing the Visitors dressing room roof next Wednesday, it’s going to be pissing down, surely UEFA can’t object to that? :-).

I’m still waiting for the charges of singing “you’re not incredible” to “The Hulk” all those years ago.

Very proud of the Club and Supporters tonight, whatever happens next week we’ve put a proper shift in and we can’t be that entitled to think we will win multiple trophies every season, enjoy the ride.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.