Status
Not open for further replies.
Foden false 9? Control the away leg?

Ederson
akanji stones dias gvardiol
rodri bernardo
foden kev grealish
haaland.

Fro me, those are the 11. Bernardo and foden can change. Id be tempted to false 9 it but Haaland will keep them stretched.
Jack, Phil on the wings with Haaland will need to put in a hell of a shift defensively. We beat them by running longer and working harder. Madrid get lazy at times so we got to take advantage of that.

This game has sort of sneaked up with the league preoccupation.

The transitions against us is the only thing I am worried about. Be great if erling could score a couple. Don’t let them take a 2/3 goal lead to the ethiad.

Huge game but one in which we are more than capable of holding our own.

Take a draw now if offered.

Can I just say again that it's such fucking bullshit that Real Madrid has had NINE days off while we've played two games during that time? How is that deemed fair?
You're barking up the wrong tree! Maybe try complaining to City's PL overlords of your complaints. They will likely ignore City requests as they are currently and actively trying to destroy the club. Have some grasp of the real situation instead of trying to nag why Madrid, Bayern etc have their domestic officials on the tip of their fingers.

Hopefully its the Polish ref . Idon’t know what We’ll do here, I think Ortega has earned his start and is the better shot stopper.
Rodri, Grealish, Foden, KDB, Bernardo and Stones all must start, playing without Haaland would give us more control but he could also produce a moment of magic and pins two defenders. The other option would be Foden or KDB as false 9.

0A5B48BE-FC85-4C76-966F-ABD4B60D3566.jpeg

494734EB-5077-482D-99E8-030A53F6F5DF.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.