Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

They sent me another email at 9.15 to say change my details so I phoned and was 183 in the queue, hung on for 30 mins then got a message my daughter needed to talk to me. I put the phone down spoke to her and thought I’d ring later. Then got an email saying I could change details online with full instructions. Very reluctantly, as I’m supposed to be having a relaxing (!) break, I went online to change it and went through it all only for that daft screen to come up to tell me I’m number 34890 in the queue! Underneath it said it would be my turn in one minute and as I read it and that daft counter thing was going it suddenly went off. No acknowledgement no confirm thingy from the bank then back to the cup and season card page with no option to do anything except cancel the cup scheme! Does this mean my ticket is secured? Does this mean they’ve kicked me off the cup scheme?
I’m supposed to be resting and now I’ve got a pain ….. a real one …. But I know it isn’t anything to worry about but I WANT A REST!! Please someone tell me I’ve got my ticket now!! :-) :-) :-)

p.s. the reluctance was because I don’t like using my details on my iPad! Silly I know but….

I've a feeling this is what's happened to me,music playing but nobody answering,but can't hang up now,i got to position 1 as well fuck sake
That was me the other day. Waited an hour, nipped to the shops, came back and was still stuck on the music. So I gave up.

i'm on the phone at the ticket desk answering the ticket enquiries , as soon as someone says, i've been waiting for ages i cut them off :) , its great we are all doing it :) makes the day go faster .im actually leading 76 callers i've cut off the impatient sods.

ive also redirected tickets into my account, ill wait until a couple of days before the match and make a killing :)

Just spoke to my mate who’s in the queue at the ground, Guy just left had been there since 10:30, probably worse than a two hour wait now. We’ve all been in situations where work has gone tits up but this is ala City of 20 years ago.

You’d think with all the social media presence they might stick a bit of clarification on there, all they have added is how to transfer it on to the exchange. Most people are still waiting to get the tickets and dare as I say those that do won’t be listing them on there anyway!

Absolute fiasco, people on the cup scheme and those with season tickets shouldn’t have to be shitting themselves a week before the game spending hours on hold or going to the ticket office in a panic and I say that as somebody who missed out on tickets.

I'm on the cup scheme and the money has been taken, but wallet still says Chelsea.
Above the ticket in your wallet are3 dots in a circle, click on it & press notifications,turn notifications on & off and it will update to Madrid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.