Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full time last week the GLW bemoaned the fact that she couldn’t go tonight because she didn’t have a ticket - she does this every bloody time. Could have gotten one if she tried as she’s a season ticket holder.
So, given last season that I went Bayern home and away, Real at home and Istanbul I took pity on her and gave her mine.
This cost me an extra £7 because, I am in the cup scheme so to transfer made it full price, then car parking £10 - she would have dropped/picked me ordinarily. Some free ticket that was!
So I am watching it at home getting pissed.
She’s got a right gob on her too so I suppose it will add to the noise!
If we bet beat she's banned for 10 years.

Yank controlled Talk Sport openly rooting for Real this morning, interview with Bellingham badmouthing us on a loop with no City input. Also promoting Carthorse Kane praising gallant Arsenal - complete with battlecry soundbytes from Arteta. Think that rag fanboy Woozencroft scripts their hourly news parody.

Yank controlled Talk Sport openly rooting for Real this morning, interview with Bellingham badmouthing us on a loop with no City input. Also promoting Carthorse Kane praising gallant Arsenal - complete with battlecry soundbytes from Arteta. Think that rag fanboy Woozencroft scripts their hourly news parody.
as was ever thus and it has never mattered before and it wont matter now, and all we have to say is:

riley.gif

Kyle has to play. We struggled with their left wing (our right) last week.

Right, i've done the morning school run, shopping, big key order for work, fed wife, sorted magic box for her for later, and walked the mutt.
Just a small matter of afternoon school run and dropping kids off before hitting the pub for one or two pre-match stiffeners..
Who's a good boy then.
Enjoy the prematch , you deserve it. Then I hope to fuck we both have smiles on our faces a few hours later!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.