Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle has to play. We struggled with their left wing (our right) last week.
I think if Walker does play then Gvardiol might be the one to miss out, despite his excellent performance last week. Would be a bit harsh, but can't see any of Stones, Dias or Akanji being dropped.

Full time last week the GLW bemoaned the fact that she couldn’t go tonight because she didn’t have a ticket - she does this every bloody time. Could have gotten one if she tried as she’s a season ticket holder.
So, given last season that I went Bayern home and away, Real at home and Istanbul I took pity on her and gave her mine.
This cost me an extra £7 because, I am in the cup scheme so to transfer made it full price, then car parking £10 - she would have dropped/picked me ordinarily. Some free ticket that was!
So I am watching it at home getting pissed.
She’s got a right gob on her too so I suppose it will add to the noise!
Hmmmm. …A right Gob on her you say ;-)

I think if Walker does play then Gvardiol might be the one to miss out, despite his excellent performance last week. Would be a bit harsh, but can't see any of Stones, Dias or Akanji being dropped.
Hmmm, yeah, maybe Akanji will switch to the left. You could be on to something there, be harsh on Gvardiol but needs must.

can't see any of Stones, Dias or Akanji being dropped.

Imo, after 2 goals in the last two games, one of them crucial in Madrid, Gvardiol is bound to start.

Dias didn't start at Anfield. Hard to tell, but Pep could drop him, provided that Walker is ready and given that Akanji is quicker and Madrid will play mostly on the counter.

Imo, after 2 goals in the last two games, one of them crucial in Madrid, Gvardiol is bound to start.

Dias didn't start at Anfield. Hard to tell, but Pep could drop him, provided that Walker is ready and given that Akanji is quicker and Madrid will play mostly on the counter.
If it was me, then I’d leave Dias out, I just don’t think Pep will. It’ll be either Walker or Gvardiol who miss out.

id go walker stones akanji and gvardiol, walker and akanji to provide the pace stones the extra in midfield and gvardiol the goalscoring threat ;)

If he's being marked by 1 or 2 though,making space is exactly what he should do. Don't think it's any coincidence how many shots and goals we have recently started making from around the edge of the box,as Haaland pulls players to him. Doesn't matter whether it's Haaland or Gvardiol. Foden, Rodri,Kovacic getting the goals.
Think one of the best games we played was Arsenal last season when Haaland dropped leaving space for KDB to get in behind.
We might have well kept gabby then if making space is good enough , we havent got the best young striker in the world to do that though

It's been really fucking hard to concentrate at work today.

Trying my best to wait until I get on the coach to the ground to have my first beer. That's not until 6 though and there's an IPA in the fridge....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.