• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
__________________Ederson_______________

Walker_______Dias_______Stones_____Gvardiol

_________________Rodri____________

________Foden___________KDB_______

Bernardo_______Haaland_______Jack

Couldn’t get to this last year because of work, and only just made it to the pub for kick off. What a night that was. So wish I’d been there.

So therefore really glad I’m going on Wednesday. Think it could be another great Etihad night.

You can’t argue with the options we’ll have. Everything appears to be coming together. Although our season is still precariously balanced.

We could be in a very different position in a week’s time. Although I don’t expect us to be.

I still think we need Kovacic to help Rodri control the midfield. A lineup with too many attackers may look impressive on paper, but most of the time it always backfires.

I still think we need Kovacic to help Rodri control the midfield. A lineup with too many attackers may look impressive on paper, but most of the time it always backfires.
Have you seen Pep’s teams? The word formation is partially redundant - players moving all over the place, Stones forming part of the midfield, Walker and Gvardiol part of the attack - all about fluidity and movement

Have you seen Pep’s teams? The word formation is partially redundant - players moving all over the place, Stones forming part of the midfield, Walker and Gvardiol part of the attack - all about fluidity and movement
I never said anything about the formation, I just said we need more midfield control. So, the best option at the moment is Kovacic, followed by Stones. Because most people here just think we must play all attackers like KDB, Foden, Bernardo, Grealish, Alvarez, Doku, Haaland at the same time, and then we'll win comfortably, which is not the case.

I never said anything about the formation, I just said we need more midfield control. So, the best option at the moment is Kovacic, followed by Stones. Because most people here just think we must play all attackers like KDB, Foden, Bernardo, Grealish, Alvarez, Doku, Haaland at the same time, and then we'll win comfortably, which is not the case.
I’ve already told you, the extra control in midfield will be supplied from defenders

Stop vin Jr and Rodrygo and you stop Madrid

Would play walker and tell him not to get ahead of the ball, need some help with rodri. Ortega is the better shot stopper and is more consistent overall.

Ortega

Walker stones dias gvardiol

Silva Rodri

Kdb foden grealish

Haaland
So what about Bellingham, Valverde, Modric, Camavinga?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.