Real Madrid post match post mortem

Eh? Is that the same ref who gave a free kick to the wrong team and had to have the players correct him? The same ref who made loads of basic errors? OK he may not have dropped any match changing clangers but he was shite
Yea the ref was at fault for us having 32shots 9 on target and missing sitters. Yup it’s the ref

Ah well. way too much side to side playing and not positive enough at times, especially when they were looking tired. No real variation in our attack and trying to walk the ball in. The De Bruyne was a big miss. They would have happily taken us to penalties and that's what they did.

Can't really blame the penalty takers because it's up to us to get over the line during the game and we didn't. they were dreadful penalties, especially Bernardo's. You expect better from his quality but I can't say I really fancied us on penalties anyway.

As for Real Madrid, they're just as much a bunch of shithouses as Atletico, I see no difference. It's effective though.

Kovacic..............
Why they F*** did he even take that pen in the first place???
We need to sign goal scorers this season, we are too wasteful. How the f**** are we so sh** at finishing and pens!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haaland worries me, despite his record. Jack being subbed was strange. Two hours against a bang average team and we find the net once. Phil seemed out of sorts tonight too. We play lovely football, but it counts for nothing if you can't put an inferior team to the sword.

Anyway, on to a domestic double.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.