Real Madrid post match post mortem

I like how you only quoted part of my post.

I literally said he's not the erling from last season.
He's could score 20 in his next game to pad the "stats"..
He's been shite .
Admit it.
He's not the only one

Bernado has been bang average competed to last season, so has Dias and a few others. I'm not saying that because Bernado's penalty, his overall play isn't where it was last year.

Even Alvarez doesn't look quite as good as last year, he looked really sharp last season when he got opportunities, his overall play the moment looks pretty poor at times.

We definitely need a refresh with some genuine quality. Apart from Gvardiol, we've only brought in squad players. We just don't have that bit of magic that we had last season, maybe that's normal and of course that affects some players. so I think we need a bit of a refresh, some new real quality and it will lift other players again

Disappointing to lose to them again, they were distinctly mediocre. Stupid tactics in the first 15 minutes - appeared to be let them settle by not threatening their defence at all…contrast that with how we hammered into them last year - very odd
Big players tonight well off the pace….Phil was awful, Kev scored but missed a sitter & was not very good, but should have stayed on. Silva ran around fouling them and over- hitting crosses left right and centre…
Takes off 2 of our best penalty takers as well….
Saving grace is less fixture congestion in the weeks ahead.
Need to be careful here, could end up with zip all from the domestic season if we’re not careful. Tonight may have taken a lot out of the team, physically and mentally…
Pretty much how I saw it.

Over two legs we should really have had beaten them, and would have pissed it last season, but we haven’t been quite on it this year and it showed tonight.

A few things stuck out. Big players not turning up as you say, and Bernado should have been the first one to come off as he was terrible, but our build up play was slow again and we desperately miss the runs Gundogan was making into the box which gave us so much rhythm last season.

If we win the double it will be an incredible achievement as I think we’ve not been great this season and there’s quite a few things to sort out in the summer. The squad and our tactics need a decent overhaul and we need to be bold with our signings.

RIGHT, Straight to the naughty step for you

We lost giving it our all tonight and YES players who have played tonight carry all sorts of knocks and are not fully fit but still given it their all
I’m not saying he isn’t trying but he is doing nothing at the moment and we should expect so much more from him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.