Real Madrid vs. Barcelona - El Clásico (16/4/11)

LoveCity

I'm not the type to go out and get pissed and after footballing bliss, I'm now about to engage in a second dose of it in the form of the first of four El Classico games coming up.

Anyone else watching it so I don't feel too pathetic? ;)

Re: Real Madrid vs. Barcelona - El Classico (16/4/11)

routing barca tonight

but still cant get over what happened today.

still dancing with joy over the win.

fuck the classico for a second. we beat the dirty scums today. still cant get over it. eat shit u rags!!!!!!

woooooo hoooooooo

Nessun Dorma playing, that's the song I've associated with football since Italia 90. Love it. What an atmosphere and feeling, our club and stadium will have this aura of importance some day.

Quite turgid so far, not very entertaining at all. But smart by Mourinho, Barca are struggling to break through at all.

I am watching but not taking it in.....my mind is still on our game!

Just sat here buzzing.

Real have had some counterattacks that suggest they can win this match, they had a chance cleared off the line. Mourinho's dilemma is how much he pushes for the win, a draw is no good and ends any doubts of Barca winning La Liga. Lots of playacting and petulance as usual in this match, Busquets being one of the worst for it as usual. :D

-- Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:09 pm --

Penalty for Villa, Albiol red carded!<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:10 pm --<br /><br />Messi scores! 1-0 Barca!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.