Realistic outcome now for rest of season

If we win nowt this season there is only one person to blame, Pellegrini! The way he's managed the Squad ain't been good enough plus in training he must be doing something for us have had over 50 injuries this season.

I'll counter that and say there is only the players to blame. My statement is 100% wrong and so is yours. Both manager and players are to blame if were being honest.

My hopes in the league will be based on our next result, we win that and Arsenal and Leicester draw we will be second and only 4 points of top, lose it and we could potentially only be one point in front of United

cannot look any further than the spurs game at the moment, if we don't produce next sunday the season will likely unravel, big big game

A few twists to go, I reckon. I expect both
Leicester and Spurs to feel the pressure.
It's the number of games that worries me.

League cup hopefully the other cup, no idea as we have a chance but both look difficult in present form. The league is still on, the last 2 times we won it we have looked like we have blown it with 8-10 games left and gone on title winning runs while the team chaĺlenging us has crumbled, though that looks unlikely this season with 13 games left I ain't yet giving up.

League top 4 hopefully
Beat by Liverpool in Cup Final (Sturridge goal)
Defeat from Chelsea (FA Cup)
Champions League scrape past Kiev and defeated in next round

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.