Reclaiming the taunts....

text our banter group the 40 player shortlist for Golden boy award best young talent in Europe, it shows dutch and french league nominees and no Memphis or Depay in sight, FORTY PLAYER SHORTLIST lol oh guess who won ? it actually worked out better that he was at Liverpool then as as with all our players he would never have won being at CITY

text our banter group the 40 player shortlist for Golden boy award best young talent in Europe, it shows dutch and french league nominees and no Memphis or Depay in sight, FORTY PLAYER SHORTLIST lol oh guess who won ? it actually worked out better that he was at Liverpool then as as with all our players he would never have won being at CITY
oh it worked a charm

You mean Citeh. It always amused me that the supporters of a supposedly Manchester team took delight in mocking the Manchester accent!
That's only in the online world though. That doesn't apply in the real world.

Bert - the rags I know hate that me n me blue mates will the term bert as a complimentry term in a possitive way rather than the bitter bertie tag, and that we kept refering to them as the bitters - the cunts

Does anyone remember when they used to ring up Talk Shite and BBC Five Live-606 pretending to be City fans from Stockport, and seeing how many times they could say the word massive before being cut off. It went on for a few weeks. They loved it.

Oh how the tables have turned. And how the times have changed. Martial really is a 'massive' statement of intent from United, isn't it! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.