Record Store Day 2017

PinkFinal

Does anyone bother with this? I'm planning to queue up overnight at Piccadilly Records, which I've done a few times in recent years. There's a few interesting looking releases, including The The's first single for 15 years and a different mix of the Boy With the Thorn In His Side. About seven Hook / the Light live albums too.
A couple for Fall fans, including this:

http://recordstoreday.co.uk/exclusive-releases/rsd-2017/fall-the-1/

Yeah.few releases I want this time.view n ocs both at top of the pile for me.

Was good up until a few years ago, I get invited every year to the London launch party, but recently it's been taken over by the suits. Understandable I suppose but it used to be for just us saddo vinyl heads...

I'm a vinyl collector but I don't understand the point if it to be honest.

Its a load of shit. If you support your record store throughout the year then they will hold back items that you want. Full of idiots who will either never play the records (Whats the point?) Or cunts who will just stick them on ebay.

As for the hooky ones, it is just blatant profiteering. I doubt he gives a fuck about record shops.

Its a load of shit. If you support your record store throughout the year then they will hold back items that you want. Full of idiots who will either never play the records (Whats the point?) Or cunts who will just stick them on ebay.

As for the hooky ones, it is just blatant profiteering. I doubt he gives a fuck about record shops.
This.
Probably the same idiots who queue up over night to get the latest ipod / iphone / addidas trainers or something else that screams ''look at what I bought''

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.