Red Star Belgrade away.

I know you're a Blue @MCFC Wirral but the undercurrent in your post seems to suggest we somehow brought it on ourselves? I really hope you didn't mean it to come across that way.

You mention "noisy lads". This was the quietest, most restrained City Euro trip I've been on. There was no mass gathering of Blues, no flags, no colours, no singing, no-one taking the piss. Just small groups, heads down, having a few scoops with mates.

Then the lunatics took over the asylum.

Last edited:
Well just got back from Belgrade .
Wasn’t there on Tuesday night so can’t comment on what went on .
I’d say yesterday was a bit like being very wary of what could happen around Belgrade . Got to agree with @Dodge as there was no large gatherings of blues around Belgrade in pubs etc .
Thought police were ok and only doing there job and keeping us safe on the day .
The lock in at end of game was expected .
Only scary part was taxi drivers , fuck me there mad and have no idea of road safety .

I know you're a Blue @MCFC Wirral but the undercurrent in your post seems to suggest we somehow brought it on ourselves? I really hope you didn't mean it to come across that way.

You mention "noisy lads". This was the quietest, most restrained City Euro trip I've been on. There was no mass gathering of Blues, no flags, no colours, no singing, no-one taking the piss. Just small groups, heads down, having a few scoops with mates.

Then the lunatics took over the asylum.
Of course I didn’t. I was comparing Wales fans to City fans in terms of personality and noise.

I did one away with City and that was Sevilla. I was in the bar that got attacked and it ruined my trip. I felt unsafe and was watching my back throughout. The win was nice but I think it stopped me booking again.

We had over 30 arrested in Armenia, were ripped off everywhere in Albania, found Baku unprepared for us, taxi scams in Georgia… Serbia was great throughout and I’m both astonished and saddened that this happened.

100% blame Red Star fans. Research told me to buy a Partizan shirt I still own.

This was in the street at Skadarlija when I went looking for beer on the first night. The girl in my hotel directed me there and I went out thinking how very friendly and helpful she was.
IMG_2368.jpeg

This was in the street at Skadarlija when I went looking for beer on the first night. The girl in my hotel directed me there and I went out thinking how very friendly and helpful she was.
View attachment 101449
Are Wales trips safe these days, back in the day heard some horror stories off a mate who was a welsh rag of Cardiff, Swansea punch ups.

Who's flag is this that the twats nicked...its become a phase with these gutless wonder..jacking ordinary fans and presenting their "spoils". Twats

Attachments

• IMG_20231215_004826_116.jpg
    IMG_20231215_004826_116.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 134
Are Wales trips safe these days, back in the day heard some horror stories off a mate who was a welsh rag of Cardiff, Swansea punch ups.
Yes they are, nowadays it's mainly bucket hat wankers (kids on a piss up) & organised trips (post 2016 euro's, ex rugby fans)

Well just got back from Belgrade .
Wasn’t there on Tuesday night so can’t comment on what went on .
I’d say yesterday was a bit like being very wary of what could happen around Belgrade . Got to agree with @Dodge as there was no large gatherings of blues around Belgrade in pubs etc .
Thought police were ok and only doing there job and keeping us safe on the day .
The lock in at end of game was expected .
Only scary part was taxi drivers , fuck me there mad and have no idea of road safety .
Glad someone posted about the authorities.

The organisation was first rate by the Serbian cops,got us there and back with minimum of fuss and although dressed like Robocop didnt act like it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.