Reeperbahn

thegoat10

Apparently this is the place to go when in Hamburg.
Didnt go to the pre season friendly so was wondering if anyone on here went and what it was like.
Also heard plenty of brass about to celebrate with.

been in the eightes . beer festival full of sex shows ,prossies,steins of beer

thegoat10 said:
Didnt go to the pre season friendly so was wondering if anyone on here went and what it was like.

Get in early otherwise you'll be well down the batting order on a potentially very sticky wicket.

BillyMC said:
thegoat10 said:

Get in early otherwise you'll be well down the batting order on a potentially very sticky wicket.

He he

My dutch pals who have been here many times with Ajax and actually played them on the same night we were in Shalke, and tells me this is the place to be, how many days till I leave for hamburg, ticking them off as I type!

Right Biggsy you seem to the know script sneak some of the Dams finest across and I ll meet you on the Reeperbahn for a quick toot toot before getting on it big time. We are landing Hamburg at 1.15 I think on the day of the game.

thegoat10 said:
Right Biggsy you seem to the know script sneak some of the Dams finest across and I ll meet you on the Reeperbahn for a quick toot toot before getting on it big time. We are landing Hamburg at 1.15 I think on the day of the game.

Who have you been talking too, (Looks over shoulder) Saves sweating through security at Manchester like last time!! HA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.