Ref for Saturday - West Brom (a)

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by meeesh, 23 Oct 2017.

1. waspish

waspish

Yep he did he was awful for both teams

2. Ballymagash Blue

Ballymagash Blue

Yeah, he's probably the worst, though we've benefitted from his incompetence on occasion - chalking off Tiote's (RIP) goal for Newcastle during Manuel's title winning year the most obvious example. He also reffed the utd/everton game, the 4-4 draw, without which we couldn't have won the league in 2012. I recall Sir Bolix being incensed with him that day.

He's in and out of the panel the whole time, a bit like Probert, who is also back in. I'd imagine they're both benefitting from recent retirements.

3. mixer

mixer

Wasn't probert the ref that didn't play the advantage and brought it back for a pen and the team missed I think it was sheff utd if it was him I don't know how he is back in the prem

4. Harvster

Harvster

My son, who knows a lot more about matters pertaining to the refereeing community than myself, is very much of the view that Moss is the biggest anti-rag ref out there

5. BJL_City

BJL_City

he's shit, but for the past 3 seasons has given us pretty much fuck all

6. crazyg

crazyg

Retired
    So if Bernie is playing, he'll definitely get booked for diving by this clown.

7. BJL_City

BJL_City

I also find it odd that he's given both the cup and league game, particularly after allowing Yacob to stay on and score after he nearly crippled Gundy.

Must have impressed the higher-ups with that performance, we've got to be on song as he'll try it on again.

8. Ballymagash Blue

Ballymagash Blue

t
    That's interesting. I think Moss is an unusual ref in that he isn't an automatic 'anti-homer' as most of them are. That's why I like seeing him at the Etihad, rather than the away days.

9. Ballymagash Blue

Ballymagash Blue

Yep.

10. Exeter Blue I am here

Exeter Blue I am here

At Southampton wasn't it?! I remember double taking and rubbing my eyes like James Finlayson in the Laurel and Hardy movies. Unbelievable Jeff