Ref for Saturday - West Brom (a)

My son, who knows a lot more about matters pertaining to the refereeing community than myself, is very much of the view that Moss is the biggest anti-rag ref out there

Don't know, I am just expecting some interesting challenges in that match. Moss can let things go sometimes, as long as it's not too blatant.

For me Jones is the worst ref in the Prem, which is some going when you look at the competition!

He's not good enough for any level of competitive football. I wouldn't put him in charge of a tiddlywinks game. At least we won't find ourselves in front of the diving panel next week - he'll have booked all ours for diving as they are systematically cleaned out by a rampant Baggies defence.

He's not good enough for any level of competitive football. I wouldn't put him in charge of a tiddlywinks game. At least we won't find ourselves in front of the diving panel next week - he'll have booked all ours for diving as they are systematically cleaned out by a rampant Baggies defence.

A la Aguero against Southampton.

He’s the worst ref in the league but have you noticed that when we play well the refs are an insignificance anyway?

I know yea,you are spot on,but it has always been a bit of a interest to me when they are announced,in certain games as people always suggest on here,it doesn't really matter,and I suppose this season it hasn't neither,but being the pessimist I am,I know that one will try his best to do us over,and this cock could quite easily come into that category

Great stuff more licence for WBA to kick the crap out of our players. I still haven't forgiven Jones for booking Aguero for a dive for the most obvious penalty ever. He is deeply incompetent and completely out of his depth in the premier league.
Maybe its time the FA introduced a panel to 'review' these types of refereeing penalty / diving decisions and start to retrospectively and publicly punish the refs for incompetence like this !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.