Ref:Stories from the weekend Documentary - BT Sports 1

They know the game is up and i think its because we have had enough and we have done another dossier so to speak like we did a few years back.

The sudden PR surrounding the refs from both Sky and BT is no accident.
It's no coincidence that Riley's "Roadshow" at the Etihad, which was just five years ago this week I think, came just after Walton disappeared off to the USA mid-season and Mason was dropped from our games for a while.

It's no coincidence that Riley's "Roadshow" at the Etihad, which was just five years ago this week I think, came just after Walton disappeared off to the USA mid-season and Mason was dropped from our games for a while.

Pep's meeting with Riley where some real truths would have been given and no doubt, communications at a very high level between ourselves and PiGMOL and the PL has without a doubt left them feeling the need to defend themselves with some serious PR.

We will win this war and I've no doubt it will take some time but win it we will.

Pep's meeting with Riley where some real truths would have been given and no doubt, communications at a very high level between ourselves and PiGMOL and the PL has without a doubt left them feeling the need to defend themselves with some serious PR.

We will win this war and I've no doubt it will take some time but win it we will.
The problem is that I'm not at all sure Riley has full control of his own referees. He can do things like promise them big games for agreeing to not see things they said they saw but he can't do anything about the refs who answer to influences from outside PGMOL, such as owners, agents, bookies and criminal elements.

The problem is that I'm not at all sure Riley has full control of his own referees. He can do things like promise them big games for agreeing to not see things they said they saw but he can't do anything about the refs who answer to influences from outside PGMOL, such as owners, agents, bookies and criminal elements.

Agreed but he can just turn a blind eye to it and i suspect that's exactly what does happen.

The media in this country are absolutely complicit in what is going on because driven by hits, clicks and revenues, its also in their interests to see the status quo observed and the business plan of Scudamore which sounded incredibly strange given it would need some real help should i say to work but eh ho, it looks like its going to plan so far doesn't it?

Whose turn is it next year and which markets globally are to be appeased?

This could be exposed this afternoon if the will was there but it simply isnt.

Agreed but he can just turn a blind eye to it and i suspect that's exactly what does happen.
Riley got to where he got because he was part of the problem and knows exactly what goes on. The dossier commissioned by us in 2011/12 was not the first one that had been done alleging corruption within the refereeing fraternity. There was an earlier one in 2007/8 that caught a few. I don't know exactly who was named in that one but Riley, Rob Styles, Steve Bennett all gave up actual reffing within a short time and none were retirement age. Clattenburg also got suspended and sacked. Rightly or wrongly, I infer certain things from that.

Keith Hackett was unceremoniously shoved aside to accommodate Riley and still harbours a deep grudge about that. So potentially we've got someone who may have been acting under influence himself managing other refs in the same position. The trouble is he's either got complacent or he's just plain poor at it as it's becoming blindingly obvious what's going on (apart from to our fearless media of course). Hence these powder-puff, cotton wool pieces that the compliant media are pumping out.

Riley got to where he got because he was part of the problem and knows exactly what goes on. The dossier commissioned by us in 2011/12 was not the first one that had been done alleging corruption within the refereeing fraternity. There was an earlier one in 2007/8 that caught a few. I don't know exactly who was named in that one but Riley, Rob Styles, Steve Bennett all gave up actual reffing within a short time and none were retirement age. Clattenburg also got suspended and sacked. Rightly or wrongly, I infer certain things from that.

Keith Hackett was unceremoniously shoved aside to accommodate Riley and still harbours a deep grudge about that. So potentially we've got someone who may have been acting under influence himself managing other refs in the same position. The trouble is he's either got complacent or he's just plain poor at it as it's becoming blindingly obvious what's going on (apart from to our fearless media of course). Hence these powder-puff, cotton wool pieces that the compliant media are pumping out.

The deafening silence that surrounded Clatternburg's move, mid season from the highest profile league in world football to a back water when he was apparently the worlds best tells you everything you need to know.

Twice now he has gone, twice!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.