Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

The officials were disgusting today, Guimares should have had a second yellow in the 1st half, Burn fouled Rodri, no yellow, 5 minutes later Bernardo did exactly the same foul, yellow straight away.... I could go on and on
You could argue that Rodri was emerging onto the edge of the box, the foul by Bernardo was just outside the centre circle

Tragic decision and I felt sorry for the 4th official having to try and explain it to Pep

The officials were disgusting today, Guimares should have had a second yellow in the 1st half, Burn fouled Rodri, no yellow, 5 minutes later Bernardo did exactly the same foul, yellow straight away.... I could go on and on
It’s deliberate,all about trying to control the outcome unfortunately we are so good at times we take it out of the refs hands ..

Someone used the word disgusting earlier, and that’s spot on. A classic sly corrupt showing to try to nobble us. Hard lines you Scouse prick!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.