Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

Bruno stomps on Rodri's feet, yellow all day (and second yellow). 60 seconds later Rodri goes in on Bruno and he makes an absolute meal of it, diving into the challenge and diving on the floor - Rodri booked.

Rodri breaking forwards and bought down 25 yards from goal, no booking. Bernardo fouls their player 2 mins later in the same situation and immediate booking. Ref was a joke today. Think the only decision we got was dias not giving a foul away just before our first but that was marginal

the ref helping us on what planet did the ref help us , oh yeah on planet fuckwit where goldbridge lives
He thought half of our team should've gotten booked for dissent and Rodri sent off for it which is ironic considering his captain Fernandes should have about 5 yellows every game just for dissent, of course he didn't mention anything about the decisions going Newcastle's way, even some rags there don't believe his nonsense.

Twice Newcastle players kicked the ball away. Not one was carded. Is that rule gone now, or just not applicable to Newcastle today?

Guimares lucky to stay on the pitch, I think I've said that before already this season.

I'd like to see the challenge on doku again before they scored, looked like he was hauled down.

Rodri booked for minimal contact but deemed to be stopping a promising Newcastle move. Foul on Rodri just as he is about to shoot, not carded. It's very hard to not say the bar is different, based on today's evidence.

The injury, again, still an insane rule at least the linesman learnt his lesson. Hopefully it Eddie is ok and we're lucky we have Ortega.

Tough luck PiGMOL, city still won.

He thought half of our team should've gotten booked for dissent and Rodri sent off for it which is ironic considering his captain Fernandes should have about 5 yellows every game just for dissent, of course he didn't mention anything about the decisions going Newcastle's way, even some rags there don't believe his nonsense.
well telling the truth wont get him listeners/views he has to stick with tried and tested method of talking absolute shite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.