Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

You’re pissed off whatever happens, highlighted by the discussion following a 6-2 hammering last night.

The game must last 90 minutes, unless one team is down to 6 players.

Now, whilst I get your point that we could have played <insert whatever number you like> more minutes last night, Taylor decided that it was irrelevant and that we’d play none.

It affected nothing, bar your hypothetical bets from people. They’re as unlucky as the ones that had bet on Haaland scoring 6 when Pep took him off.
The referee is there to run the game fairly for both teams. This doesn’t include ending the match without the additional time which should be added. He is not there to decide the result is settled so finish whenever he feels like. People pay to watch a game of football not 90% of a game of football.

Here's a conspiracy theory for you: there must be some great decisions coming up this weekend if Johnson has chickened out of his weekly review ....

Gird your loins!

Here's a conspiracy theory for you: there must be some great decisions coming up this weekend if Johnson has chickened out of his weekly review ....

Gird your loins!

According to a little known sub section of the offside law, it actually turns out that the referee was correct to allow Rashford’s 118th minute equaliser to stand, as apparently you can not be deemed to be interfering with play if the ball comes off your right leg on a Sunday following a leap day.

According to a little known sub section of the offside law, it actually turns out that the referee was correct to allow Rashford’s 118th minute equaliser to stand, as apparently you can not be deemed to be interfering with play if the ball comes off your right leg on a Sunday following a leap day.

Thanks Dale, err .... Dermot.

Was fearing the worse when i saw we had Madley yet again esp after Chelsea at home but was surprised by him today, didn't fall for the Rags diving (you know Oliver/Attwell/Taylor etc would have given them a free kick for that Rashford dive).
Only gripe was the time added on, remember his 4 minutes only v Chelsea. 1st half i though 3 added on was too low considering they were time wasting from every set piece and no idea where 8 came from at the end either.
Expecting the usual v Dippers though, reckon Taylor or Oliver

Was fearing the worse when i saw we had Madley yet again esp after Chelsea at home but was surprised by him today, didn't fall for the Rags diving (you know Oliver/Attwell/Taylor etc would have given them a free kick for that Rashford dive).
Only gripe was the time added on, remember his 4 minutes only v Chelsea. 1st half i though 3 added on was too low considering they were time wasting from every set piece and no idea where 8 came from at the end either.
Expecting the usual v Dippers though, reckon Taylor or Oliver
You know Ederson would have been booked if he was doing what Onana did today

Bizarrely having given eight minutes which was either five too little due to their time wasting or three too many given he was ignoring it he then added on nothing for the stoppage for Phil and the substitution which was another couple of minutes. I bet if it was still 2-1 those couple would have been played.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.