Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

Rodri's should have been a foul outside the box, Phil slipped so no free kick, no handball by Ake and should have been a pen. None of these decisions would have made one jot of difference to the match result, we were so good.

Agree with all that but Phil’s. I thought Phil was fouled kept going & then fell when leaned on so therefore didn’t gain an advantage.

Agree with all that but Phil’s. I thought Phil was fouled kept going & then fell when leaned on so therefore didn’t gain an advantage.

He got chance to carry the move on though and was stable after the initial contact, I’d have been annoyed if that had been given against us.

The Rodri one was either a penalty or nothing. Had he given it I doubt VAR would have intervened. One of those where either opinion is valid, I think they got it right.

Clearly a secret City fan, only gave 3 fouls against us, missed 2 "clear" penalties, a handball, gave a free kick for a slip.

Glad City brought him to the PL from Oz.
You need to take @malg ’s Deep Sea Fishing MasterClass course. I think there is a discount if you enter the code BMWUM24 at checkout.

No way a penalty. Just watch what Pedro does with his right leg. No contact whatsoever. Cheating twat, deserved a booking. He does it a lot.
Sure he was looking for it, but Gvardiol went into the back of his leg and ankle. I’d have been livid if that had been one of our players and nothing given

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.