Ref Watch

Highlight from the ref today for me was when we had a freekick near their area and the referee ran up and sprayed a line along the grass about seven yards from the ball, non of that nonsense of attempting to step out 10 paces, just a plain old guess, absolute pathetic.
It looked about 12 yards to me. Genuinely

their second goal should have been chalked off, fucking elbow in cancelo's face prior to the corner kick.
half a twat the ref.
Only saw this on Sky Sports highlights on YT. No red, yellow or even a foul. Cancelo rightfully rolling around on the floor after and still VAR didn't look into it? Maybe because if VAR did look at it, Ayew would certainly have walked

their second goal should have been chalked off, fucking elbow in cancelo's face prior to the corner kick.
half a twat the ref.
He was very poor today. I thought refs were gonna clamp down on timewasting. He did as much as the useless fuckers did last year. Twenty seconds on one goal kick, and we didn't seem to have bought any raffle tickets off him that would have won us the odd free kick prize!

Had all the makings of being a twat/mugged off, had no idea how to deal with the timewasting and convenient rolling around by the Palace lot.

Can't comment on the second goal they got as I only saw it live but looked from SS3 we were a little lucky for their third to be disallowed.

Once we went in front he could nolonger impact on the game.

Neither Palace goal should have counted.

Lucky we are who we are otherwise we’d have been robbed

Fuck me that's blatant.

Scott missed that. Sadly, he's becoming one of the senior PL refs.

He's certainly learned to stare a bit at keepers wasting time and perfected the have a little chat with a player so he doesn't 'notice' how long goal kicks take too.

Thought he was shite today it's only our second half brilliance that's stopped him getting proper abuse on here.

There second goal should have been a red, the 'third' should have counted but with 10 men that maybe wouldn't have happened anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.