Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all know what he did and it was totally unnecessary. That's not to say it wasn't a bad decision, it was, but Walker should know better than getting involved in something like that.

BTW I thought the first yellow was worse. This is where football and its persistent arsing about with rules has swallowed itself up its own arse. If you try to block a ball then your studs are going to be showing, you shouldn't be punished for that when there is no chance of you putting the opponent in danger.
"You all know what he did." No I don't and that's why I asked. A previous poster said he 'barged into him', but he did this whilst attempting to head the ball. If defenders are not allowed to use their bodies when jumping for a 50 50 ball in the air then I expect to see hundreds of red cards this season. A defender can't factor in a fucking ludicrous decision by the ref when playing professional football at the highest level, because that's what is was, a fucking ridiculous decision.

I know. But he shouldn't have got involved, at all. He'll have to be told to hold his breath when near a player, whilst at City.
Your probably right. But you have to tell people to stop competing/tackling to avoid yellows.

I don't think you can play another 45 minutes without being allowed to defend.

Again, you know what he did. He barged into a player with the ball nowhere near him 2 minutes after receiving a shit yellow card.

He didnt fucking touch him ffs as shown by the footage that even Sky are showing.

He also didn't fucking touch Baines!

Looking at someone is not a yellow card offence!

Do you know what a brage is because that tonight was no barge.

Ive seen kids on the beach with inflatable dingy's go in fuccking harder and the other kid stay on his feet!

Alright i'm not saying it was a yellow, what i'm saying is he did back into him. The other player made a load of it,
but there was enough contact to give the ref the excuse. IT was a shit decision, but my initial post was Walker should've and
could've avoided it, being on a yellow.

He did barge across him and less of the personal insults please. I'm entitled to my opinion as much as yours.

You are indeed entitled to your opinion, just as I am at liberty to ridicule it on the grounds that it is palpable nonsense. Seriously, if you believe taking a step backwards at walking pace and inducing a degree of contact that a 5 year old wouldn't have flinched at, constitutes a 'barge' then I can only assume you have never played the game in your life.

Welcome to being a City player Kyle. Very telling he never got sent off in his entire career until he pulled on a City shirt.

Alright i'm not saying it was a yellow, what i'm saying is he did back into him. The other player made a load of it,
but there was enough contact to give the ref the excuse. IT was a shit decision, but my initial post was Walker should've and
could've avoided it, being on a yellow.

Don't bother, mate, the Lynch mob are out. You're right though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.