Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do they announce who the ref is a couple of days before a match. What’s the benefit of it? What would it matter if the ref just turned up on the day of the match and when they walk out is the first we hear of it?

Gives us a chance to concoct our conspiracy theories

Which is kind of my point. Was listening to a scouser today moaning how they will never win tomorrow with the referee who’s doing it (no idea who it is). But I just thought why is there a need to announce a ref a few days before. We don’t need to name the team until an hour before.

Which is kind of my point. Was listening to a scouser today moaning how they will never win tomorrow with the referee who’s doing it (no idea who it is). But I just thought why is there a need to announce a ref a few days before. We don’t need to name the team until an hour before.
It's Liverpool v The Rags and the ref is an Altrincham fan from Wythenshawe. I think they have a right to question the choice.

Atkinson is reffing it....I also noticed that Alty Taylor doesn't have a game this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.